Ask An expert

Now I am greencard holder and eligible for Medicare but I don’t want to apply because I will be in US about 8 months per year and the price $600 per month is very high for me. So what plan Can I buy from you now I am 65 years old. Thank you

Wimolrat, 28 Nov 2017

Unfortunately as a green card holder who is eligible for Medicare, there are very few short term travel insurance options available, for travelling back to the U.S. One plan that you can consider purchasing for this purpose is Liaison Majestic. To purchase this plan, you can use an out of U.S. home country address.

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.