Ask An expert

What coverage do I get if I'm a British citizen living in Canada traveling to the USA on holiday?

Chelsey, 14 Sep 2016

You have many options as a non-U.S. citizen traveling to the U.S. for a short period of time. It doesn't matter much that your citizenship is in one country and your home is in another. You can consider any of the policies here.

In the application of any policy if it asks for home country, you would select "Canada" and if it asks for citizenship country you would select "United Kingdom".

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.