Ask An expert

which plan is available for a US citizen teaching in Spain but returning to the US for a one week vacation? She would like coverage for the time in the US

elene, 03 Nov 2017

It is important to note that many travel insurance policies are not available to individuals going back to their home country or country of citizenship. If you are looking for less than 45 days of coverage however, Liaison International would be a suitable plan for your travels. This plan is available for US citizens returning to the U.S. for a short trip.

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.