Diplomat America insurance is a visitor insurance plan which offers travel insurance coverage and emergency services to individuals and families traveling outside their Home Country. After the deductible, program pays 80% for the first $5,000 and 100% thereafter for each sickness or injury.
Diplomat America Insurance
Reviews and Ratings
- Diplomat America insurance rating is A by AM Best (underwritten by US Fire Insurance Company)..
- Diplomat America insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider - Global Underwriters
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- AM Best Rating: AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
- Administrator: Global Underwriters
- Best Suitable for: International tourists visiting USA.
- Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): Non-US Citizens traveling to USA.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage Plan
- Deductible is once in a policy period
What's Not So Good
- USA only coverage, does not cover out of America. No International Travel Coverage.
- No pre-existing condition coverage
- Not Renewable and Not Cancelable
- Maximum coverage is restricted to $1000 for the first month of illness.
How It Works
After the deductible plan pays:
80% for the first $5000, 100% after that up to the policy maximum.
See complete Details -
How Diplomat America insurance plan works?