Visit USA Insurance is a visitors insurance that offers travel insurance coverage for visitors coming to USA for short trip. This plan is an A (Excellent) rated plan from Lloyd's. This plan offers medical benefits. After the deductible, plan pays 90% for the first $10,000 and 100% thereafter for each sickness or injury.
Visit USA Insurance
Reviews and Ratings
- Visit USA insurance rating is A(Excellent), by AM Best (underwritten by Lloyds).
- Visit USA insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider -Travel Insurance Services.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- AM Best Rating:A (Excellent)
- Underwriter: Lloyd's
- Administrator: Travel Insurance Services
- Best suitable for: International tourists visiting USA. US immigrants or USA green card holders making trip to America.
- Visit USA Insurance Reviews and Ratings:Rated A (Excellent) by AM Best and A+ by Standard & Poor's.
- Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): Non-US Citizens traveling to USA. Coverage from 5 - 364 days.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage Plan.
- Acute onset of Pre-existing condition is covered for $10,000 up to the age 64, age 65+ for $2500.
- Deductible is once in a policy period.
- Any one including green card holder or irrespective of their US visa type can purchase this plan.
- No limit on how many times you can purchase this, once the policy is expires you can purchase it again.
What's Not So Good
- USA coverage only, does not cover out of U.S.
- No International Travel Coverage
- Not Renewable.
How It Works
- After the deductible plan pays: 90% for the first $10,000, 100% after that up to the policy maximum. (100% in network if direct billing. )
- See complete Details - How Visit USA insurance plan works?