Bridge Insurance Plan is a comprehensive health insurance for permanent residents, green card holders, waiting for Medicare or not currently eligible for Medicare. Bridge Major Medical Insurance Plan is perfect to cover senior citizens in the transition period between traditional insurance and Medicare. The expenses eligible for payment under the policy is subject to deductible, co-insurance and limitations as outlined by the policy. This temporary plan is similar to Medicare policy that comes in two parts. Part A covers hospitalization, hospice, nursing, and home health care; Part B covers the costs of physicians and surgeons, ambulances and other medical needs. You can choose either of the option or both. The plan covers for 80% for first $10,000 and 100% thereafter.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Standard & Poor's Rating: A+ (Strong)
Administrator: Petersen International Underwriter
Best Suitable for: Senior Green Card Holders, New immigrants, or U.S. Residents awaiting Medicare eligibility or without Medicare Part A or Part B.
Bridge Plan Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best and rated A+ by Standard & Poor's. More details about Bridge Plan Ratings and Reviews.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): U.S. Residents awaiting the Medicare eligibility awaiting Medicare or without Medicare Part A or B above the age 60 .To be eligible for Bridge Plan coverage, you must not be eligible for Medicare.
BPBridge Plan insurance
What's Good About Bridge Plan
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage Plan for senior new immigrants from 60-95 years of age.
- Provides $100,000 policy maximum for 74+.
- Good for Green Card Holder, New Immigrants who are awaiting the Medicare Eligibility.
- Can be used as a substitute plan for people waiting for Medicare.
- Includes Part A which covers hospitalization, hospice, nursing, and home health care; And Part B which covers the costs of physicians and surgeons, ambulances and other medical needs Deductible is once in a policy period. You can choose either of the option or both.
What's Not So Good About Bridge Plan
- High Deductible options.
- Bridge Plan coverage is subject to approval.
- No PPO Network
- Coverage is reimbursement based.
- Coverage is not available in all the US States.
Bridge Plan insurance Reviews and Ratings.
- Bridge Plan rating is A by AM Best (underwritten by Lloyds of London ).
- Bridge Plan is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider - Petersens International Underwriters. A US based reputed insurance administrator.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
80% of the first $10,000 of eligible medical expenses and then pays 100% up to the policy maximum.
See complete Details -
How Bridge insurance plan works?
Where and How to Buy Bridge Plan Insurance?
You can purchase the plan by downloading the paper application form here: Bridge Plan
You have to send the completed form either by Fax at :(408) 496-1090 or scan and email it to email@example.com
Have additional questions about Bridge Plan Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.