Patriot Platinum insurance is one of the popular plans from IMG insurance company providing first class travel medical insurance and travel protection for international traveler. It is ideal for senior international travelers between the age group of 70-79 years of age with a policy maximum of $100,000. It is also a good plan for aged between 14 days to 69 years, as it offers high policy maximum options of $1,000,000, $5000,000 and $8000,000.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Standard & Poor's Rating: A-
Underwriter: Sirius International
Administrator: IMG A US based reputed insurance administrator.
Within the PPO Network: After the deductible, program pays 100% up to the policy maximum
Outside the PPO Network: After the deductible, program pays 90% for the first $5000 and 100% thereafter up to the policy maximum.
Best Suitable for: Senior International travelers visiting USA or outside their home country.
Patriot Platinum Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A (Excellent) by AM Best and A- by Standard & Poor's.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): US citizen going outside USA with a coverage of brief return to U.S. Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
PPIPatriot Platinum Insurance
What's Good About Patriot Platinum Insurance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage plan for seniors.
- PPO network, i.e. greater number of doctors, medical facilities, and hospitals covered across the USA.
- Deductible is once in a policy period.
- Online Renewable. (If initially purchase for minimum 1 month)
- Also offers Trip cancelation benefit with optional Patriot T.R.I.P Lite with an additional small premium.
- Optional rider available for Adventure Sports and Evacuation.
- Cancellable and refundable. (Full refund before coverage start date, Monthly refund if there is no claim. A $50 cancellation fee applies)
What's Not Good About Patriot Platinum Insurance
- May only be renewed if initially purchased for a minimum of 1 month.
- Precertification required for certain medical treatments to avoid 50% reduction in benefits.
- $2,500 maximum limit for acute onset of pre-existing conditions for travelers age 65 and over.
- $50 cancellation fee.
Patriot Platinum Insurance Reviews, Feedback and Ratings.
- Patriot Platinum has good feedback and Reviews from customers.
- Licensed and regulated by the Department of Insurance in the United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Patriot Platinum insurance participates in PPO network (First Health PPO Network) providing you thousands of reputed doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill the insurance company and the transaction can be cashless.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
90% for the first $5,000, 100% after that.
See complete Details -
How Patriot Platinum insurance plan works?
Patriot Platinum Visitor Insurance ExperiencesPatriot Platinum offer excellent benefits for seniors, and is among one the popular choice of visitors requiring better coverage. You can read and post your customers experiences about Patriot Platinum visitor insurance.
Manage your Patriot Insurance Policy Online: Renewal, Extension, Visa Letter and morePatriot Insurance policy can be managed online. If you are a policy holder, you can log on to Patriot insurance online myIMG to renew, extend, download ID card, making any correction, visa letter, find providers, etc. You will need the Policy ID and Date of birth of the insured person to access Patriot Platinum insurance client Zone.
Patriot Platinum Insurance Claim InformationYou can download the claimant form here: Patriot Platinum insurance claim form
It is recommended that after you take any medical service or have any claims, please download this claimant form, complete it and send it to IMG . Make sure to provide complete information and supporting documents for faster processing. Read more information about visitor insurance claims process.
Where and How to Buy Patriot Platinum Insurance?
You can purchase the plan online at Patriot Platinum Insurance. You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online..
Have additional questions about Patriot Platinum Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to email@example.com.