Medical Evacuation Insurance
Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance offers coverage for all the expenses necessary for providing you with immediate medical care while you are traveling on a cruise or abroad. It also includes cost to transport you to the nearest medical facility; e.g. let's assume you are enjoying on a cruise, and a medical emergency strikes. You need to a helicopter service to transport you to the nearest medical facility. In other words, medical evacuation plan protects you in the event you become seriously ill while you are traveling.
Emergency medical evacuation insurance is imperative for everybody traveling away from their home country. With a Medical Evacuation plan, the plan provider arranges the transport, so that you don't have to worry about anything else, ensuring you won't lose your savings to a potentially costly emergency medical transport.
Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance is part of any visitors travel medical insurance. It is added as a rider to any travel basic plan . It can be bought for a minimum of 15 days to a maximum period of one year. It can be renewed depending on the policy.
Plans that provide emergency medical evacuation coverage are:
- TIS: Visit USA, World Med, Travel Insurance Select
- HCCMIS: Atlas America
- Seven Corners: Round Trip, Liaison International,Liaison Majestic, Liaison traveler
Facts and Important Things to Know:
- While the cost of emergency evacuation can be very expensive, a good medical evacuation insurance plan can bear the entire cost of evacuation.
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance will provide you with all the necessary services needed for ensuring immediate medical assistance if a medical emergency arises on a foreign land.
- Medical evacuation insurance plan will provide you with all the necessary services needed for ensuring immediate medical assistance if a medical emergency arises on a foreign land.
If you have any questions about Medical Evacuation Insurance, contact one of our licensed insurance agents at firstname.lastname@example.org.