Visitor Insurance Claims Procedure and Forms
Claims Process Overview
To get reimbursed for covered medical expenses, you'll need to file a claim with your insurance administrator by keeping the following in mind:
- Send the completed claim form, copies of your passport, medical bills and receipts to your claims administrator. Make sure to keep copies of your documents and file your claim as soon as possible.
- The insurance administrator will review the claim, which can take anywhere from several weeks to a few months.
- If your claim is approved, you'll be reimbursed via the payment method selected on your form. If your claim is denied, you'll have the option to appeal.
How to file a claim
- If you have your policy ID, submit below to view your specific claim instructions.
- If you do not have your policy ID, click here to view claim contact information for all plans.
Need assistance with an existing claim?
- Check Claims Status
- To get regular status updates, you'll need to contact the plan administrator directly. VisitorsCoverage does not have direct access to claims information and specific details due to HIPAA regulations. Contact your Plan Administrator.
- Sign in for help with your existing claimNeed Help With Your Existing Claim?
- Although the insurance company determines whether a claim will be paid and how much will be paid, VisitorsCoverage may be able to help resolve certain discrepancies or expedite your claims. Please sign in to your account to submit a claims assistance request.
Plan features listed here are high level, provided for your convenience and information purpose only. Please review the Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of Coverage Benefits, Limitations and Exclusions. Must read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate details. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage Benefits listed in the policy are binding.