Limited Coverage,Rated A- (Excellent)
SiriusPoint Speciality Insurance Corporation
ChoiceAmerica is a limited Travel Medical insurance plan that provides pre-defined amounts for medical coverage and emergency services for visitors to the U.S during their travel and temporary stay outside of their home country. The coverage duration available is from 5 days to 365 days. While in the U.S, after the deductible is satisfied within the First Health PPO network, the insurance company will pay up to the stated amount in the policy document for each covered treatment or service. Learn more about how ChoiceAmerica works.
ChoiceAmerica can cover COVID-19 like any other covered medical condition if the virus was contracted after the policy effective date.
ChoiceAmerica offers an optional pre-existing condition benefit. Please review ChoiceAmerica policy documents for complete coverage and exclusions.
- COVID-19 Coverage
- After the deductible, plan pays Pre-Fixed Limited Coverage in or out of the PPO network
- Pre-Existing Condition Coverage: Optional Pre-Existing Condition Rider
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Urgent Care Visits
- Emergency Room Services
- Emergency Eye Exam Coverage: Optional Vision Rider
- Emergency Dental Coverage: Optional Dental Rider
- Influenza (flu) Vaccination
- Optional Adventure Sports Rider
- Administrator: IMG
- Underwriter: SiriusPoint Speciality Insurance Corporation
- Best Suitable for: International visitors to the USA, looking for a low-cost travel insurance plan.
- Eligibility (Who can buy this travel insurance?): Visitors to the USA
- Type of coverage: Limited Coverage Plan
Reviews & Ratings
- AM Best Rating: A- (Excellent)
- Licensed and Regulated by the United States Department of Insurance
- COVID-19: Included
- First Health PPO Network
- Influenza Vaccination Coverage
- International Coverage During Travel
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Up to $50,000
- Optional Rider: Pre-Existing Condition
- Optional Rider: Dental & Vision
- Optional Rider: Adventure Sports
What's Not So Good
- Coverage and benefits may not be adequate. Plan pays fixed pre defined rate for each service.
- No coverage for those 80+
- No Acute Onset of a Pre-Existing Condition Coverage
Plan features listed here are high level, provided for your convenience and information purpose only. Please review the Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of Coverage Benefits, Limitations and Exclusions. Must read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate details. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage Benefits listed in the policy are binding.