Diplomat America insurance is a visitor insurance plan which offers travel insurance coverage and emergency services to individuals and families traveling outside their Home Country. After the deductible, program pays 80% for the first $5,000 and 100% thereafter for each sickness or injury.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Underwriter: US Fire Insurance Company
Administrator: Global Underwriters
Best Suitable for: International tourists visiting USA.
Diplomat America Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): Non-US Citizens traveling to USA.
DADiplomat America Insurance
What's Good About Diplomat America Insurance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage Plan
- Deductible is once in a policy period
What's Not So Good About Diplomat America Insurance
- USA only coverage, does not cover out of America. No International Travel Coverage.
- No pre-existing condition coverage
- Not Renewable and Not Cancelable
- Maximum coverage is restricted to $1000 for the first month of illness.
Diplomat America Insurance Reviews and Ratings
- Diplomat America insurance rating is A by AM Best (underwritten by US Fire Insurance Company).
- Diplomat America insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider - Global Underwriters
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
80% for the first $5000, 100% after that up to the policy maximum.
See complete Details -
How Diplomat America insurance plan works?
Where and How to Buy Diplomat America Insurance?
You can purchase the plan online at Diplomat America Insurance
You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional questions about Diplomat America Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to email@example.com.