Atlas America insurance is a visitor insurance plan which offers travel insurance coverage and emergency services to individuals and families traveling outside their Home Country. This travel insurance offers Acute onset of pre existing condition coverage for visitors with certain limits. Within the PPO network, after the deductible, program pays 100% up to the policy maximum for covered sickness or injury. Outside the USA, the plan pays 100% after deductible. There is no PPO network outside USA.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Standard & Poor's Rating: A+ (Strong)
Administrator: HCC Medical Insurance Services (A US based reputed insurance administrator).
Best Suitable for: International tourists visiting USA.
Atlas America Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best and A+ by Standard & Poor's.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
AAAtlas America Insurance
What's Good About Atlas America Insurance
- Comprehensive Travel Medical Coverage at very affordable price.
- After deductible, within PPO Network,100% covered up to policy maximum.
- More than one PPO network providers, i.e. Greater number of Doctors, medical facilities and hospitals covered across the USA.
- Acute onset of Pre-existing Condition Coverage, up to $2,000,000 for age under 70 yrs(conditions apply, read brochure for details)
- Deductible is once in a policy period
- Online Renewable, Extension of policy available online up to 364 days.
- For age 70-79 coverage os available up to $250,000 .
- Cancelable and refundable.
What's Not So Good About Atlas America Insurance
- Emergency Room deductible applies if not hospitalized as impatient for illness.
- For age 80+, Low policy maximum
- Pre-existing Condition coverage is limited to only acute onset, and treatment has to be taken within 24 hours
Atlas America Insurance Reviews, Feedback and Ratings
- Atlas America has good feedback and Reviews from customers.
- Atlas America Insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider - HCC Medical Insurance Services. A subsidiary of HCC insurance, a NY stock exchange listed public company with good history.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Atlas America insurance participate in FirstHealth/Coventry PPO network. FirstHealth/Coventry is an independent organization and a recognized PPO Network by all major hospitals, doctors, and health facilities.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
Within the PPO Network: Plan pays 100% up to policy maximum for covered services up to policy maximum.
Outside PPO Network:, Plan pays maximum up to URC for covered services, up to policy maximum
See complete Details -
How Atlas America insurance plan works?
Plan InfoAtlas America Insurance Brochure
Atlas America Insurance Providers Directory
Atlas America Insurance FAQs
Manage your Atlas Travel Insurance policy online: Renewal, Extension, Visa letter moreAtlas Insurance policy can be managed online . If you are policy holder you can logon to Atlas insurance online Client Zone to renew, extend, download ID card, making any correction, Visa letter, Find providers etc.
You will need the Policy ID and Date of birth of the insurance person to access Atlas America insurance client Zone.
Atlas America Insurance Claim InformationYou can download the claimant form here: Atlas America insurance claim form
It is recommended that after you take any medical service or have any claims, please download this claimant form, complete it and send it to HCC Medical Insurance Services (HCCMIS). Make sure to provide complete information and supporting documents for faster processing. Read more information about visitor insurance claims process.
Where and How to Buy Atlas America Insurance?
You can purchase the travel insurance online at Atlas America Insurance
You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional questions about Atlas America Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.