Health Insurance for Green Card Holders, New Immigrants to USA
Green card health insurance plans provides temporary medical coverage for US green card holders visiting or living the in the US and do not qualify for individual regular domestic insurance or other govt or private domestic health insurance in the US.
Depending on what is your need is, and what plan you pick , you can get minimum of 5 days and up a 12 months of coverage. Coverage may be extendable. Medical insurance plans for green card holders, or new immigrants provides quality health coverage. Plans are suitable for new immigrants, parents, and families visiting OR living in USA on green card.
Top 5 Questions
- I am a green card holder. What kind of health Insurance can I buy?
- Am I eligible for Medicare or any other government insurance plan?
- Can I include my parents on my health insurance plan?
- I do not have any income. What are my options?
- I am a green card holder. Can I buy travel medical insurance?
Insurance for parents on green card
What are your options if you have a US green card or have applied for a green card?.
Medicare vs Medicaid vs Medical
Learn about the differences in eligibility and benefits of medicare, medicaid, and medical.
Medicare for green card holders
Learn who qualifies for medicare, and how to apply for medicare.