International Major Medical Insurance is a visitor insurance plan which offers travel insurance coverage and emergency services to individuals and families traveling inside and outside their Home Country. After the deductible, program pays 100% up to the selected policy maximum.
International Major Medical Insurance
Reviews and Ratings
- International Major Medical Insurance has an AM Best rating of A and is underwritten by Lloyd's of London.
- International Major Medical Insurance is administrated by US based insurance provider Petersen International Underwriters, a US based reputed insurance administrator.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA
- International Major Medical insurance participates in the First Health PPO network with thousands of reputed Doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA.
- COVID-19 Excluded
- AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
- Standard & Poor's Rating: A+ (Strong)
- Underwriter: Lloyd's
- Administrator: Petersen International Underwriters
- Best Suitable for: International tourists visiting USA and Green Card Holders.
- International Major Medical Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A (Excellent) by AM Best and A+ by Standard & Poor's.
- Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): A non US citizen or non US resident alien seeking coverage in USA .Coverage is also available for foreign nationals employed by a US company who reside in their home country as well as foreign nationals employed by a US company working outside their home country.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage Plan at very affordable price.
- Provides $100,000 policy maximum for 70+.
- A Foreign National working for a USA company in their home country or outside their home country can also avail the coverage.
- War & Terrorism Coverage
- Deductible is once in a policy period
- Optional Hazardous Sports & Activities Rider
What's Not So Good
- High Deductible options.
- Maximum 11 month policy period.
- International Major Medical Insurance coverage is subject to approval.
- Coverage is reimbursement based.