Worldmed insurance is an A rated travel insurance plan offering medical coverage and emergency services to individuals and families traveling outside their Home Country. Plan pays 80% for the first $5000 and 100% thereafter within US. It pays 100%, outside the USA.
Reviews and Ratings
- Worldmed insurance rating is A by AM Best (underwritten by AIU).
- Worldmed insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider -Travel Insurance Services.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA .
- AM Best Rating:A (Excellent)
- Standard & Poor's Rating:A+ (Strong)
- Administrator: Travel Insurance Services
- Best suitable for: International tourists visiting USA. For Age over 70 to 79 plan has higher coverage for up to $100,000.
- Worldmed Insurance Reviews and Ratings:Rated A by AM Best and A+ by Standard & Poor's.
- Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
- Comprehensive travel Medical insurance Coverage Plan
- Add On Coverage Options: $100,000 for Ages 70+ | $50,000 for Ages 80+
- International Travel Coverage
What's Not So Good
- Limited pre-existing condition coverage
- Not Cancelable after start date
- More expensive than other travel insurance
How It Works
- In-Network: plan pays 100% of eligible expenses, after the deductible, to the overall maximum limit.
- Out-of-Network: Usual, reasonable and customary. You may be responsible for any charges exceeding the payable amount.
- See complete Details - How Worldmed insurance plan works?