HCC Medical Insurance Services, LLC (HCCMIS) is a full service organization offering a comprehensive portfolio of international group health, domestic short term and travel medical insurance products designed to address the insurance needs of travelers worldwide. It is a New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "HCC."
HCC's major domestic and international insurance companies have financial strength ratings of AA (Very Strong) from Standard & Poor's Corporation, A+ (Superior) from A.M. Best Company, Inc., AA (Very Strong) from Fitch Ratings and A1 (Good Security) from Moody's Investors Service, Inc.
HCC designs unique products to meet the needs of international markets. They provide coverage for :
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling or residing outside of their home country, or desiring to supplement their home country health insurance plans.
- U.S. Citizens traveling or residing outside of their home country.
- U.S.-based corporations with employees and their families traveling or residing abroad.
- Non-U.S.-based corporations with employees and their families traveling or residing outside their home country.
- Mission-sending organizations with missionaries serving outside their home country.
- Colleges and universities with students or teachers and their families traveling or residing outside their home country.
Atlas America Insurance
AA Atlas America
VS VisitorSecure Insurance
SS Student Secure Insurance
View Plan Details : Student Secure Insurance
AMT Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance
Buy Online : Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance
AGS Atlas Group Series Insurance
Buy Online : Atlas Group Series Insurance
Depending on your travel needs, there may be several choices and products available from HCCMIS Travel Insurance. If you have any specific questions about HCCMIS insurance policies, send an email to email@example.com.