Patriot America insurance is a visitor insurance plan which offers travel insurance coverage and emergency services to individuals and families traveling outside their home country. After the deductible, program pays 90% for the first $5000 and 100% thereafter for each sickness or injury.
Best suitable for: International travelers visiting USA or outside their home country. This policy also meets the requirements for Schengen Visa Travel Insurance and Europe Travel insurance
. A Visa letter for visa purpose can be provided.
Patriot America insurance reviews and ratings: Rated A by AM Best. more details about Patriot America travel insurance reviews and ratings.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Underwriter: Sirius International
How it works?
After the deductible plan pays:
How to Buy?
Quotes & Buy online
What's Good About Patriot America
- Comprehensive travel medical insurance at a very affordable price.
- PPO network, i.e. greater number of doctors, medical facilities, and hospitals covered across the USA.
- Deductible is once in a policy period.
- Online Renewable. (If initially purchase for minimum 1 month)
- Cancellable and refundable. (Full refund before coverage start date, Monthly refund if there is no claim. A $50 cancellation fee applies)
Patriot America Insurance Feedback, Reviews, and Ratings
- Patriot America insurance rating is A+, by AM Best (underwritten by Sirius International).
- Patriot America has good feedback and Reviews from customers.
- Patriot America insurance is offered and administered by a US-based insurance administrator: IMG.
- Licensed and regulated by the Department of Insurance in the United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Patriot America insurance participates in PPO network (First Health PPO Network) providing you thousands of reputed doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill the insurance company and the transaction can be cashless.
Patriot America Insurance Experiences
Patriot America insurance offer excellent benefits at a very affordable price, and is among one the popular choice of visitors. You can read and post your customers experiences about Patriot America visitor insurance.
Where and How to Buy Patriot America Insurance?
You can purchase the travel insurance online at Patriot America Insurance. You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Manage Your Patriot Insurance Policy Online: Renewal, Extension, Visa Letter and more
Patriot Insurance policy can be managed online. If you are a policy holder, you can log on to Patriot insurance online myIMG to renew, extend, download ID card, making any correction, visa letter, find providers, etc. You will need the Policy ID and Date of birth of the insured person to access Patriot America insurance client Zone.
Patriot America Insurance Claim Information
You can download the claimant form here: Patriot America insurance claim form
It is recommended that after you take any medical service or have any claims, please download this claimant form, complete it and send it to IMG . Make sure to provide complete information and supporting documents for faster processing. Read more information about visitor insurance claims process.
Have additional questions about Patriot America travel Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to email@example.com.
Related Visitor Insurance Reviews
|Atlas America insurance reviews||Visitors Care insurance reviews|
|Diplomat Long Term insurance reviews||Liaison Continent insurance reviews|
|Liaison International insurance reviews||Worldmed insurance reviews|
|Visit USA insurance reviews||Liaison Worldwide insurance reviews|
|Liaison Majestic insurance reviews||International Major Medical insurance reviews|
|Inbound Guest insurance reviews||Inbound USA insurance reviews|
|Inbound Immigrant insurance reviews||Diplomat America insurance reviews|
|Patriot Platinum insurance reviews||Bridge insurance reviews|
|Safe Travels USA insurance reviews||Safe Travel International insurance reviews|
|Patriot Exchange insurance reviews||VisitorSecure Insurance reviews|