Seven Corners Trip Protection Choice Policy Cancellation
How to Cancel Seven Corners Trip Protection Choice
You can cancel your Seven Corners Trip Protection Choice insurance policy with the following steps:
- If you have not already done so, please sign in to your account using the Policy ID and D.O.B of the primary policyholder
- Find the plan you want to cancel and click cancel. Fill out the required fields and complete cancellation
- Allow 7-10 business days for processing and refund
How much will I be refunded?
Free Look Back Period
If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may cancel the Seven Corners Trip Protection Choice policy within the 14 days free look-back period from the date of purchase. A full refund will be provided if you have not filed a claim or you have not departed on your trip.
When cancelled within the free look-back period, all coverages under the policy are invalid from the beginning.
PLEASE NOTE: Once the free look-back period ends, policy cancellation must be due to a covered reason explicitly stated under the trip cancellation benefit.
Cancel For Any Reason
If your Seven Corners Trip Protection Choice has coverage for the Cancel For Any Reason benefit, the following conditions need to be met in order to utilize the benefit:
- You purchase Cancel for Any Reason benefit within the time sensitive period
- You insure the full cost of your nonrefundable trip costs
- You cancel your trip no later than 2 days prior to the scheduled departure date of your trip
Any refunded amount will be refunded the same way it was paid. If payment was made using a credit card, the refund will go to the same card.
Plan features listed here are high level, provided for your convenience and information purpose only. Please review the Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of Coverage Benefits, Limitations and Exclusions. Must read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate details. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage Benefits listed in the policy are binding.