- CoverAmerica - Gold policy has the option for online extension of minimum 5 days to 6 months.
- There is a $5 renewal fee every time you renew the policy.
- It is recommended to renew your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expired you no longer have the option for renewal. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at renewal:
- Based on applicants age at the time of renewals.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of renewal.
Effective September 3, 2019, CoverAmerica - Gold will be transitioning to a new underwriter Crum & Forster along with a new PPO network PHCS. Existing customers will have until September 28, 2019 to renew their policy and keep the original benefits. Please view the official notice of changes here.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.