Important renewal information about your Europe Travel Plus Insurance:
- Europe Travel Plus Insurance has the option for online extension of minimum 5 days to 12 months.
- There is a $5 renewal fee every time you renew the policy.
- It is recommended to renew your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expires, you no longer have the option for renewal. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- The premium may increase at renewal:
- Based on applicants age at the time of renewal.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of renewal.
Have the following information handy:
- Current I.D./certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is, including the dash).
- Primary insured's birthdate (Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.