- You can renew Patriot Group Exchange Insurance online upto 48 months only if the plan was initially purchased for 1 month.
- A extension fee is $5 every time the policy is extended.
- It is recommended to extend your policy prior to its expiration date. It can be extended a day before it expires.
- After the policy expires, you can no longer have the option to extend it. In such cases, you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at extension:
- Based on applicants age at the time of extension.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of extension.