- You can renew Patriot Group Exchange Insurance online upto 48 months only if the plan was initially purchased for 1 month.
- A renewal fee is $5 every time the policy is renewed.
- It is recommended to renew your policy prior to its expiration date. It can be renewed a day before it expires.
- After the policy expires, you can no longer have the option to renew it. In such cases, you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at renewal:
- Based on applicants age at the time of renewals.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of renewal.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.