- Patriot Platinum International Insurance has the option for online extension of minimum 5 days to 12 months at a time.
- The Plan is available for a maximum of three years
- There is a $5 renewal fee every time you renew the policy.
- It is recommended to renew your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expired you no longer have the option for renewal. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at renewal:
- Based on applicants age at the time of renewals.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of renewal.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
- (Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.