- VisitorSecure insurance can be extended online for minimum of 5 days up to maximum of 364 days.
- There is a $5 extension fee every time you extend the policy.
- It is highly recommended to extend your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy has expired, you no longer have the option for extension. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at extension:
- Based on the applicants age at the time of extension.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of extension.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number(Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Date of Birth.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.