- Visitors Care insurance has the option for online extension of minimum 5 days to 12 months at one time. After 12 months of continuous coverage, you can renew further for up to a maximum of 2 years.
- There is a $5 renewal fee every time you renew the policy.
- The policy can be renewed only before it expires.It is recommended to renew your policy at least two days before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expires, you no longer have the option for renewal. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at renewal:
- Based on applicants age at the time of renewals.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of renewal.