- Visitors Care insurance has the option for online extension of minimum 5 days to 12 months at one time. After 12 months of continuous coverage, you can extend further for up to a maximum of 2 years.
- There is a $5 extension fee every time you extend the policy.
- The policy can be extended only before it expires.It is recommended to extend your policy at least two days before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expires, you no longer have the option for extension. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at extension:
- Based on applicants age at the time of extension.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of extensions.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.