Important renewal information about your Visitors Care Insurance:
- Visitors Care insurance has the option for online extension of minimum 5 days to 12 months at one time. After 12 months of continuous coverage, you can renew further for up to a maximum of 2 years.
- There is a $5 renewal fee every time you renew the policy.
- The policy can be renewed only before it expires.It is recommended to renew your policy at least
two daysbefore the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expires, you no longer have the option for renewal. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at renewal:
- Based on applicants age at the time of renewals.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of renewal.
Have the following information handy:
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.