SiriusPoint Speciality Insurance Corporation
Patriot International Lite can cover COVID-19 like any other covered medical condition if the virus was contracted after the policy effective date.
Patriot International Lite does not cover Pre-Existing medical conditions. Please review Patriot International Lite policy documents for complete coverage and exclusions.
Learn more about 4 additional coverage options available on this plan.
- COVID-19 Coverage: Included
- After the deductible, the plan pays 100% of eligible medical expenses
- Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Condition Coverage
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Urgent Care Visits
- Emergency Room Services
- Emergency Eye Exam Coverage
- Emergency Dental Coverage
- Pre-Existing Conditions: No Coverage
- Administrator: IMG
- Underwriter: SiriusPoint Speciality Insurance Corporation
- Best Suitable for: International travelers needing coverage outside home country
- Eligibility (Who can buy this travel insurance?): International excluding USA
- Type of coverage: Comprehensive Coverage Plan
Reviews & Ratings
- A.M. Best Rating: A
- Licensed and Regulated by the United States Department of Insurance
- COVID-19: Included
- No PPO Network: Visit Any Doctor/Hospital
- After the deductible plan pays: 100% up to the policy maximum
- Medical Coverage During Travel
- Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Condition
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Up to $1,000,000
- Optional Adventure Sports Rider
- Optional Evacuation Plus Rider
What's Not So Good
- No Acute Onset Coverage for those above the age of 70
- $10,000 maximum limit for travelers over 80 years of age
- $50 cancellation fee
Comprehensive Coverage Plan, Comprehensive Coverage Plan,
Underwriter: SiriusPoint Speciality Insurance Corporation
Travel medical insurance for US and Non-US citizens and residents, traveling internationally anywhere outside their home country, excluding USA.
Plan features listed here are high level, provided for your convenience and information purpose only. Please review the Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of Coverage Benefits, Limitations and Exclusions. Must read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate details. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage Benefits listed in the policy are binding.