SiriusPoint Speciality Insurance Corporation
Europe Travel Plus is an A- rated comprehensive Travel Medical insurance plan that provides medical coverage and other covered travel and emergency services for a traveler's temporary stay outside of their home country. The coverage duration is available from 5 days to 180 days. After the deductible is satisfied, the plan will pay 100% of eligible medical expenses up to the policy maximum. Learn more about how Europe Travel Plus works.
Europe Travel Plus can cover COVID-19 like any other covered medical condition if the virus was contracted after the policy effective date.
Europe Travel Plus does not cover Pre-Existing medical conditions. Please review Europe Travel Plus policy documents for complete coverage and exclusions.
- COVID-19 Coverage: Included
- After the deductible, plan pays 100% of eligible medical expenses up to the policy maximum
- Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Condition Coverage
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Urgent Care Visits
- Emergency Room Services
- Emergency Dental Coverage
- Fulfills all Schengen Visa Requirements
- Instant Visa Letter for Schengen Visa Application
- Coverage for entry denial into Europe
- Pre-Existing Conditions: No Coverage
- Lost Checked Luggage
- Lost or Stolen Passport
- Administrator: IMG
- Underwriter: SiriusPoint Speciality Insurance Corporation
- Best Suitable for: Schengen Visa
- Eligibility (Who can buy this travel insurance?): Visitors to Europe and Schengen territories
- Type of coverage: Comprehensive Coverage Plan
Reviews & Ratings
- A.M. Best Rating: A
- Licensed and Regulated by the United States Department of Insurance
- COVID-19 Included
- No PPO network outside of U.S., First Health PPO Network for incidental trips to the U.S.
- After the deductible plan pays: 100% up to policy maximum
- International Coverage
- Acute onset of Pre-Existing Conditions
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Up to $300,000
- This plan meets and exceeds all Schengen Visa insurance requirements
- Visa letter available immediately after purchase
What's Not So Good
- Must purchase a minimum of 30 days of coverage to be eligible for COVID-19 benefits and coverage
- Cancellation fee applies after three days of purchase
- Precertification required for certain medical treatments to avoid 50% reduction in benefits
Comprehensive Coverage Plan, Comprehensive Coverage Plan,
Underwriter: SiriusPoint Speciality Insurance Corporation
Travel medical insurance for US and Non-US citizens and residents, traveling internationally anywhere outside their home country, excluding USA.
Plan features listed here are high level, provided for your convenience and information purpose only. Please review the Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of Coverage Benefits, Limitations and Exclusions. Must read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate details. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage Benefits listed in the policy are binding.