- Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA policy has the option for online extension for a maximum of 365 days.
- It is recommended to extend your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy is expired you no longer have the option for extend. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at extension:
- Based on applicants age at the time of extension.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of extension.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.