- The plan may be extended upto a period of 12 months from the initial date of purchase, provided the policy was purchased for a minimum of 3 months.
- Student Health Advantage - Platinum Insurance may be extended upto a total of 5 years.
- It is recommended to extend your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expired you no longer have the option for extension. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at extension:
- Based on applicants age at the time of extension.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of extension.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.