Patriot Exchange insurance is plan designed for students and scholars studying abroad or participants of cultural exchange programs. After satisfying the deductible, program pays 100% thereafter for each sickness or injury.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Standard & Poor's Rating: A-
Underwriter: Sirius International
Administrator: IMG A US based reputed insurance administrator.
Best Suitable for: Students and scholars studying abroad or participating in cultural exchange programs. Participants spouse and unmarried dependent children traveling with them on J2 visa are also covered. This policy meets the requirements for J1 and J2 visa holders.
Patriot Exchange Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best and A- by Standard & Poor's.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): Members who are actively engaged or participating in an educational or cultural exchange program in the country of assignment through a sponsoring organization or school, or be the spouse or dependent of said student/participant traveling with them.
Spouse and dependents can apply for coverage by themselves if they hold a J2 visa and the J1 visa holder who is participating in the educational or cultural exchange program has purchased a plan through that program.
Coverage becomes effective when the group member and his/her traveling dependents have legally departed the Home Country and legally entered the Host Country and are not citizens of the home country.
PEIPatriot Exchange insurance
What's Good About Patriot Exchange
- Comprehensive medical insurance for J1 and J2 visa holders available at a very affordable price.
- PPO network, i.e. greater number of doctors, medical facilities, and hospitals covered across the USA.
- Online Renewable. (If initially purchase for minimum 1 month).
- Cancellable and refundable. (Full refund before coverage start date, Monthly refund if there is no claim. A $50 cancellation fee applies).
What's Not Good About Patriot Exchange
- Pre-existing conditions covered only after 12 months of continuous coverage.
- Baggage loss coverage not included. (Available with optional add-on rider).
- Only available for travelers under 65 years of age.
- $100 fixed deductible.
Patriot Exchange Insurance Reviews, Feedback and Ratings
- Patriot Exchange has good feedback and Reviews from customers.
- Licensed and regulated by the Department of Insurance in the United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Patriot Exchange insurance participates in PPO network (First Health PPO Network) providing you thousands of reputed doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill the insurance company and the transaction can be cashless.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
Plan pays 100% per incident
See complete Details -
How Patriot Exchange insurance plan works?
Plan InfoPatriot Exchange Insurance Brochure
Patriot Exchange Insurance Providers Directory
Patriot Exchange Insurance FAQs
Patriot Exchange Insurance ExperiencesPatriot Exchange insurance offer excellent benefits at a very affordable price, and is among one the popular choice of visitors. You can read and post your customers experiences about Patriot Exchange visitor insurance.
Manage your Patriot Insurance Policy Online: Renewal, Extension, Visa Letter and morePatriot Exchange policy can be managed online. If you are a policy holder, you can log on to Patriot Exchange insurance online myIMG to renew, extend, download ID card, making any correction, visa letter, find providers, etc. You will need the Policy ID and Date of birth of the insured person to access Patriot Exchange insurance client Zone.
Patriot Exchange Insurance Claim InformationYou can download the claimant form here: Patriot Exchange insurance claim form
It is recommended that after you take any medical service or have any claims, please download this claimant form, complete it and send it to IMG . Make sure to provide complete information and supporting documents for faster processing. Read more information about visitor insurance claims process.
Where and How to Buy Patriot Exchange Insurance?
You can purchase the travel insurance online at Patriot Exchange Insurance. You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional questions about Patriot Exchange Travel Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to email@example.com.