Patriot Group Exchange Insurance provides medical insurance coverage for students studying abroad and for scholars or students participants of cultural exchange programs including J1, J2 Visas. The plan provides coverage per sickness or injury. After the fulfillment of the deductible by the insured, this plan pays 100% up to the policy maximum for each illness or injury.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Under Writer: Sirius International
Administrator: IMG (A US based reputed insurance administrator).
Best Suitable For: Students or scholars studying abroad or participating in cultural exchange programs. Participants spouse and unmarried dependent children traveling with them on J2 visa are also covered. This policy meets the requirements for J1 and J2 visa holders.
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best and A- by Standard & Poor's.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): The plan is best suitable for students, scholars who are actively engaged or participating in educational or cultural exchange programs through a sponsoring organization or school. It also provides coverage for spouse or dependent of said student/participant traveling with them.
Spouse and dependents can apply for coverage by themselves if they hold a J2 visa and the J1 visa holder who is participating in the educational or cultural exchange program has purchased a plan through that program.
Coverage becomes effective when the group member and his/her traveling dependents have legally departed the Home Country and legally entered the Host Country and are not citizens of the home country.
PGEPatriot Group Exchange Insurance
What's Good About Patriot Group Exchange
- Comprehensive medical insurance for J1 and J2 visa holders available at an affordable price.
- PPO network coverage which means wider network and greater number of doctors, medical facilities, and hospitals covered across USA.
- Option to renew the poly Online. (If initially purchase for minimum 1 month)
- Cancellable and refundable. Full refund before coverage start date and monthly refund if there is no claim. A $50 cancellation fee applies.
What's Not Good About Patriot Group Exchange
- Pre-existing conditions covered only after 12 months of continuous coverage.
- Only available for travelers under the age of 65.
- Baggage loss coverage not included in short-term plans. (Available with optional add-on).
- No terrorism coverage.
- Fixed $100 deductible. ($40 deductible for out-patient care with long-term plan).
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance Reviews, Feedback and Ratings.
- Patriot Group Exchange has good feedback and reviews from customers.
- Licensed and regulated by the Department of Insurance in the United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Patriot Group Exchange insurance participates in PPO network (First Health PPO Network)
- giving you access to thousands of reputed doctors, medical experts, and hospitals across USA. Providers can directly bill the insurance company and the transaction can be cashless.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
Plan pays 100% per incident
See complete Details -
How Patriot Group Exchange insurance plan works?
Plan InfoPatriot Group Exchange Insurance Brochure
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance Providers Directory
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance FAQs
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance ExperiencesPatriot Group Exchange insurance offer excellent benefits at an affordable price, and is among one the popular choice of visitors. You can read and post your customers experiences about Patriot Group Exchange visitor insurance.
Manage Your Patriot Insurance Policy Online: Renewal, extension, Visa Letter and morePatriot Group Exchange policy can be managed online. If you are a policy holder, you can log on to Patriot Group Exchange insurance online myIMG to renew, extend, download ID card, making any correction, visa letter, find providers, etc. You will need the Policy ID and Date of birth of the insured person to access Patriot Group Exchange insurance client Zone.
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance Claim InformationYou can download the claimant form here: Patriot Group Exchange insurance claim form
It is recommended that after you take any medical service or have any claims, please download this claimant form, complete it and send it to IMG . Make sure to provide complete information and supporting documents for faster processing. Read more information about visitor insurance claims process.
Where and How to Buy Patriot Group Exchange Insurance?
You can purchase the insurance online at Patriot Group Exchange Insurance. You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional questions about Patriot Group Exchange Travel Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to email@example.com.