Lloyd's of London
Seven Corners Travel Medical USA Visitor Basic is a limited Travel Medical insurance plan that provides pre-defined amounts for medical coverage and emergency services for visitors to the U.S during their travel and temporary stay outside of their home country. The coverage duration available is from 5 days to 364 days. While in the U.S, after the deductible is satisfied, the insurance company will pay up to the stated amount in the policy document for each covered treatment or service. Seven Corners Travel Medical USA Visitor Basic does not participate in any PPO network. You can visit any doctor or hospital of your choice. Learn more about how Seven Corners Travel Medical USA Visitor Basic works.
Seven Corners Travel Medical USA Visitor Basic can cover COVID-19 like any other covered medical condition if the virus was contracted after the policy effective date.
Seven Corners Travel Medical USA Visitor Basic does not cover pre-existing condition conditions. Please review Seven Corners Travel Medical USA Visitor Basic's policy documents for complete coverage and exclusions.
- COVID-19 Coverage: Included
- After the deductible, plan pays Pre-Fixed Limited Coverage
- Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Condition Coverage
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Urgent Care Visits
- Emergency Room Services
- Emergency Dental Coverage
- Pre-Existing Conditions: No Coverage
- Administrator: Seven Corners
- Underwriter: Lloyd's of London
- Best Suitable for: International visitors to the USA, looking for a low-cost travel insurance plan.
- Eligibility (Who can buy this travel insurance?): Visitors to the USA
- Type of coverage: Limited Coverage Plan
Reviews & Ratings
- A.M. Best Rating: A
- Licensed and Regulated by the United States Department of Insurance
- COVID-19: Included
- No PPO Network: Visit Any Doctor/Hospital
- International Coverage During Travel
- Acute Onset of a Pre-Existing Condition
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Up to $100,000
What's Not So Good
- Coverage and benefits may not be adequate. Plan pays fixed pre defined rate for each service.
- No acute onset coverage for those above the age of 79
- Not a comprehensive plan
Plan features listed here are high level, provided for your convenience and information purpose only. Please review the Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of Coverage Benefits, Limitations and Exclusions. Must read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate details. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage Benefits listed in the policy are binding.