Give your employees the
security they deserve
Adhering to the highest safety standards business travel has always been an employer’s duty of care for their employees. Comprehensive travel insurance coverage isn’t just a perk; it’s essential to the safety of your employees, and shows that you care for their welfare.
Business travel can be stressful, especially in times of uncertainty. Travel insurance can give employers and employees alike peace of mind.
Here’s just a snapshot of what travel insurance offers:
- Medical coverage including COVID-19 accidents & illnesses
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Travel Emergencies
Protect employees with
The COVID-19 pandemic has shown that it’s even more critical to ensure that employees are covered for medical emergencies, personal property loss, trip delays, baggage loss, accidents, etc.. It can also help minimize liabilities and offer protection for the company and its employees.
Who Can Use It
VisitorsCoverage makes traveling safer for:
- Employers bringing in foreign employees into the U.S.
- International employers bringing U.S.employees outside of the U.S.
- Employees on long-term assignments (up to 364 days and renewable for up to 2 years)
- Employees on short-term trips (5 days)
Let’s find your
travel insurance solution
If you’d like more information or if you have any questions regarding employee travel insurance coverage, we’re here to support you. Please fill out the request form below for more information, and a dedicated VisitorsCoverage Business Partner will get back to you within 24 hours.