Why Buy Travel Insurance from the US
If you're traveling to the U.S. and are interested in buying international travel insurance, here are some benefits of buying insurance from the U.S.:
- International medical insurance purchased from the U.S. is widely accepted throughout the country
- Travel health insurance plans purchased from the U.S. usually provide instant coverage, so you won't have to pay your expenses from your pocket.
- These plans offer better customer support service in the U.S. time zone, so you may contact the insurance company if there's an emergency.
- Visitor medical insurance plans from the U.S. plans are easily available and don't require any lengthy and frustrating follow-ups on your part, unlike others that operate outside the United States.
- A number of insurance plans are available, so you may choose existing plans or have one tailor-made depending on your needs.
- Insurance claims may be processed faster since U.S. insurance companies are in a better position to deal with U.S. health providers and doctors.
- Insurance companies operating in the United States are more reliable with proven service records than their counterparts elsewhere.
- Most insurance plans can be purchased and renewed online.
- Most of the insurance companies are supported by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), which can help you in the event of any dispute.
- U.S. insurance plans have a higher customer satisfaction rate compared to non-U.S. visitor insurance plans.
Finally, it's recommended that you purchase travel insurance from the U.S. for your own peace of mind, which is priceless. Healthcare in the U.S. can be very expensive. If you purchase travel insurance from another country, you risk not being fully covered should you visit the U.S. This can result in thousands of dollars in medical fees if an injury or illness occurs while in the States. When you visit the U.S., spend quality time and enjoy every minute without worrying about medical emergencies and their costs.
Plan features listed here are high level, provided for your convenience and information purpose only. Please review the Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of Coverage Benefits, Limitations and Exclusions. Must read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate details. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage Benefits listed in the policy are binding.