When it comes to traveling, there are many different ways to enjoy a vacation and for those outdoorsy folks who are adventurers at heart, backpacking is among the most popular. Besides, there’s nothing like exploring the unknown and enjoying the great outdoors, with everything you need in a pack on your back. While the thought of backpacking may sound rough and uncomfortable for some, modern technology has actually made it relatively carefree and much easier to navigate, however it hasn’t always been this way. Below is an infographic that illustrates how backpacking has evolved over the years and how it has changed from then to now.
Infographics: Backpacking Then and Now
September 1, 2021
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Hiking & Trekking
- Bungee Jumping
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
- Water Skiing & Wakeboarding
- Hang Gliding & Paragliding Insurance Coverage
- Rock Climbing
- Infographics: Breathtaking Adventures and Their Dangers
- What is Hazardous Sports or Adventure Sports Coverage and Who Needs It?