Whether you are an individual who frequently travels with your family, an employer who often sends groups of employees overseas for business reasons, or even a performer who sets off on tours with your entourage multiple times per year, buying travel insurance each and every time you book a trip can be time consuming and annoying. In this case, purchasing multi trip group insurance is a much better option, as it covers a group of travelers under one, easy to administer policy, for an unlimited amount of trips of 30-45 days, anywhere outside of their home country, within a calendar year.
With multi trip group insurance, as long as the terms and conditions of the policy are met, travelers will have insurance coverage for the duration of each of their trips for the entire year after purchasing. Multi trip group insurance offers similar benefits to single trip group insurance, but it allows travelers to take multiple trips per year without having to repurchase insurance each time.
Why Multi Trip Group Insurance
Purchasing travel insurance for a large group of travelers can be difficult as it is, and if these individuals are frequent travelers, it can be even more frustrating to have to undergo the process multiple times per year. With multi trip group insurance, travelers dont have to worry about researching, filling out applications, and purchasing a new plan every time they decide to take a last minute break, or have to go away on short notice. Just like single trip group insurance, multi trip group insurance is very convenient, easy to manage, and cost effective, making the process of getting everyone insured hassle free, while also giving you overall peace of mind.
PMTG Patriot Multi-Trip Group Insurance
- In-network plan pays 90% up to $5,000, then 100% up to policy maximum. Out-network plan pays 80% up to $5,000, then 100% up to policy maximum.
- Plan pays 100% to the selected policy maximum.
- Illness and injury medical expense coverage up to the policy maximum
- Emergency medical evacuation up to the policy maximum
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage up to $5,000 per person
- Adventure Sports Rider